F. No.VIII/48-1/Cus(T)/05-06 Date : 9.03.2006
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 54/2005-06/CCP/JAMNAGAR
Sub: Addendum to Public Notice No.45/2005-06/CCP/Jamnagar dated 01.02.2006 regarding issue of creek passes to fishing crafts, trawlers etc. and laminated photo identity cards to the crew members & captains.
Attention of all Members of Public & Trade is invited to the Customs Public Notice No. 45/2005-06/CCP/Jamnagar from F.No. VII/48-01/Cus(T)/05-06 dated 01.02.2006 issued by Commissioner of Customs Jamnagar regarding procedure for issue of creek pass, photo identity card and voyage book.
2. The following details should be added apart from details prescribed in format of identity card:
(a) Name of father and grand father
(b) Color of eyes
3. The new format of the identity card will come into force with immediate effect.
4. In case of any difficulties all concerned may contact the jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner (JAC) of Customs for necessary clarification etc.
(B. B. MOHITE)
ASSTT. COMMISSIONER (T)
CUSTOMS, H.Q., JAMNAGAR.
As per Mailing List of Trade and Department.
(1) The Addl. Commissioner (CCO), Customs Gujarat Zone, Ahmedabad with reference to her letter F.No. VIII/48-146/T/CCO/2005 dated 16.12.05 and this office Public Notice No. 45/2005-06/CCP/Jamnagar dated 1.2.06.
(2) The Asstt. Commissioner (Prev.) Customs, HQ., Jamnagar. with reference to his letter F.No: VIII/48-29/PI/HQ/2003 dated 7.3.06
MAILING LIST OF DEPARTMENT:
1) The Secretary, C.B.E.C., New Delhi.
2) The Director General of Inspection & Audit, WZU, Mumbai.
3) The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Gujarat Zone, Ahmedabad.
4) The Addl. Director, D.R.I., Jamnagar.
5) Gujarat Maritime Board, Sector 10, Opp. Air Force, Gandhinagar.
6) The Port Officer, G.M.B., Jamnagar
7) The Joint Commissioner (P&V) / (PREV), Customs, Jamnagar.
8) The Asstt./Dy. Commissioner of Customs, Divn. Jamnagar / Porbandar / Bhavnagar / Bhuj / Mundra / Pipavav.
MAILING LIST OF TRADE:
1) The Navanagar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Grain Market, Jamnagar.
2) Shri Jamnagar C.H.A.’a Association, C/o M/s. Devchand & Sons Shipping Ltd., Kanchan Janga Apts., Opp. Cricket Bunglow, Jamnagar.
3) Shri Jamnagar Shipping Agents Association, C/o. Dineshbhai Vithalani & Sons, Shipping Ltd., Kanchan Janga Apts., Opp. Cricket Bunglow, Jamnagar.
4) The Gujarat Ship Breakers Association, 206, Turning Point, 2nd floor, Baghavadi Road , Bhavnagar.
5) Shipping Agents & Stevedors Association, C/o Ashit Shippers Services P. Ltd., “ASHIT JYOTT’, 2nd floor, Sanskar Mandal, Bhavnagar.
6) Porbandar Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Birla road, M.G. Road, Porbandar.
7) Mundra Custom House Agent Association, B-1, Hotel Indraprasth, Mundra Adani Port Road, Mundra (Kutch).
Copy to: Guard File.